- Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO
- Manage and maintain the CEO's calendar, including scheduling meetings and appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries for the CEO
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Conduct research and compile data for various projects and reports
- Handle confidential information with discretion
We are currently seeking a responsible and driven individual for our open Executive Personal Assistant position. This is a senior role that will manage the day-to-day operations of a high-level executive. The ideal candidate is well-organized, flexible, thorough, and self-motivated, with experience in handling a wide range of corporate administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate must also have the ability to work with minimal supervision, contain high degrees of confidentiality, possess strong critical thinking skills, and be able to respond quickly and effectively in dynamic situations. Furthermore, the candidate must represent the Executive and the firm through great professional written and verbal communication skills. This role will work onsite from our beautiful downtown Kansas City offices!
- Proactively maintain the executive’s busy and fluid calendar for both personal and business.
- Be able to work in a team environment and build relationships with other people within the organization.
- Able to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with the day to day issues along with events/problems that arise quickly.
- Schedule, coordinate, and keep the executive up to date on personal and professional events, meetings, and appointments.
- Manage and write professional and personal correspondence.
- Manage emails, phone calls, and invitations with a wide range of business and personal contacts in a professional manner.
- Seamlessly manage travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, accompanied by detailed itineraries and backup plans in case of unexpected changes.
- Prepare the executive for professional meetings and personal events by creating agendas, attendee rosters/information, and presentations.
- Represent the executive and organization in a professional, polished, and intelligent manner.
- Do whatever it takes to ensure the executive is prepared for all meetings and events.
- Must have at least five years’ experience working with the C - Suite Level
- Very strong in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ambitious and detail-oriented; willing to learn and initiate new and improved processes where needed.
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, and organized, accompanied by the ability to create a task list and execute it.
- Demonstrate technical acumen as well as the ability to approach unfamiliar situations and problems creatively.
- Must have experience working in fast-paced environments where the utmost discretion and confidentiality are required.
- An ability to work quickly without compromising quality
- Enjoy the role of a gatekeeper while still maintaining good relationships with all contacts.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Excellent, verifiable references
- College Degree
- 401(k) and matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
SPENCER REED IS AN EOO