Inside Sales/Account Executive
Manage defined geographical territory with goal of increasing sales and profitability in accordance with corporate goals. Requires serving existing accounts and identifying, marketing, and selling new accounts to promote our growth plans.
- Develop a specific marketing plan (consistent with overall business unit plan) to grow existing territory.
- Maintain and grow existing clients in the territory, including:
- Regular phone and/or email contact
- Periodic in-person meetings
- Identify, target and sell potential new clients including:
- Telephone calls and/or emails to create interest
- In-person and web-based presentations/demonstrations
- Prepare and present proposals to prospective clients
- Host visits and tours of potential clients
- Assist in setting up new clients.
- Prepare for and attend industry meetings.
- Work with IS to address systems needs of clients.
- Travel up to 50%
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible and responsive
- Organizational ability
- Identify and solve problems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quickly develop good relationships with others
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org