Spencer Reed Group of Kansas City is working with Signature Behavioral Health in search efforts for Behavioral Health RN Supervisor Roles. Multiple shifts are open
- The RN Supervisor is a registered professional nurse who prescribes, coordinates, and evaluates patient care through collaborative efforts with team members is accordance with the nursing process and that standards of care and practices.
- demonstrates courtesy and respect to others and ensures patient confidentiality at all times. The staff nurse (RN) complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices and communicates the ethics and goals of the facility.
- must be a graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Previous experience in a psychiatric health-care facility preferred. Currently licensed to practice by the Missouri State Board of Nursing. CPR certification is required
Work Environment and Hours/Shifts:
- 24 bed acute, adult, in-patient psychiatric unit.
- 12 hour shifts from 7a-7p & 7p-a. Weekday and weekend shifts available. Full-time, part-time, and prn.
- Located both at North Kansas City Hospital campus or Liberty Hospital
- Starting pay $33.00 per hour plus shift differential depending on hours worked and days
- Also based on experience
Reason for Openings
- Looking for a staff nurse (RN) with a passion to provide quality healthcare to patients. Signature Psychiatric is a growing presence in the Kansas City area and there is great potential for growth within the organization
These openings are VERY time sensitive. If you are interested, please contact Morgan Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-327-2824 at your earliest convenience.