Seeking a passionate and highly accomplished Business Litigation Attorney to join a nationally recognized plaintiff's-only law firm in St. Louis. Enjoy generous compensation on par with Big Law while working on intellectually stimulating cases and causes you can feel good about. No billable hours. Work life balance. Diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Play an important, hands-on role in high-dollar, landmark litigation from inception through resolution.
- Bring a creative, novel approach to your work, along with utmost professionalism and commitment to excellence.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive workplace culture.
- 3-8+ years of sophisticated litigation experience.
- Exemplary analytical and communication skills are essential.
- A collaborative, inclusive approach is a must.
- Prior experience with Federal and/or class action cases is preferable but not required.
- JD and bar admission required.
- Generous compensation and benefits.
- Hybrid schedule with flexibility and work life balance.
- Opportunities for career growth within the firm.
- Supportive workplace culture.
Opportunity for Career Growth:
Grow your career (including partnership opportunity if you desire) within a nationally preeminent firm. Join a team that values and rewards your talents and commitment to delivering justice.