Responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivables.
Handling all other aspects of collections
- Resolving customer billing issues and reducing accounts receivable DSO.
- Collection calls and/or correspondence.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer credits, review account adjustments, resolve customer discrepancies and short payments.
- Accountable for reducing Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Project Accountant Department.
- Enlist the efforts of other departments when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with internal team regarding accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with both external and internal customers.
- Minimum of three years of experience in corporate collections with extensive interaction with large customer base.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team to ensure critical tasks are completed with a sense of urgency.
- Candidate will have the ability to develop solid relationships with clients.
- Education - BS Degree in business or related field will be preferred.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to email@example.com
Direct Hire Opportunties