Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
100% in Office
Vaccination not required
Support 7 Attorneys for a well-established growing law firm, located on the Plaza.
Work with attorneys and clients in the following areas:
- To prepare, process and monitor land use, zoning, and economic development applications through the approval processes throughout the metropolitan Kansas City Area.
- Development compliance requirements such as MBE-WBE reporting, Tax increment Financing Compliance reporting, etc.
- Preparation of cases for presentation to and hearings before planning commissions, city and county governing bodies, administrative bodies, and economic development agencies. Attend these hearings which, depending on the municipality, may occur during normal business hours or in the evening.
- Work with staff of all planning and economic development agencies and project consultants on an independent basis to facilitate, expedite and monitor project approval.
- Be a vital team member, with significant independent responsibility, with the most active land use, zoning, and economic development practice in the Midwest, practicing in both Missouri and Kansas.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Training from a paralegal program or paralegal certificate
• Ability to work directly with clients, project consultants and City Staff and establish, build, and maintain excellent relationships
• Case management and ownership responsibilities
• Experience and background in real estate is preferred.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional prioritization, problem-solving, organizational and project management skills
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call 913-207-2358.
Direct Hire Opportunities