As a Corporate Paralegal you will support the Senior Partner.
Assist in the preparation of legal documents and correspondence for US and International transactions.
Monitor calendar and prepare domestic and international travel arrangements. Assist with scheduling CLE courses and conferences.
Prepare legal documents and correspondence for corporate transactions, including Purchase Agreements.
Maintain closing checklists, tracking documents and correspondence. Monitor email correspondence and documents.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with high level of discretion
- Demonstrates initiative with strong work ethic
- Team player with regular and punctual attendance is essential
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- Paralegal certification requested.
- Preferred degree in English, Communications or related subject with excellent academic credentials
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 4 years office or law firm experience
- Computer skills: MS Office and Outlook; Tabs time entry a plus
Experience is required!
For consideration: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Reed Group is an Executive Search Firm/Direct Hire Opportunities