To examine gyn cytology preparations, both ThinPrep and SurePath, and report findings with an emphasis on quality/reproducible diagnoses and reasonable workload/production goals and become an integral part of the department by learning all of the duties that are needed in the day to day operations of this department.
- Accurately and reproducibly diagnose gyn cytology cases.
- Enter interpretations in LIS, review each interpretation and sign-out.
- Participate in QA and QI practices of the department and the company as a whole.
- Participate in safe work practice of the company.
- Participate effectively in continuing education and peer review.
- Keep work areas clean, conducive to productivity and safety.
- Perform alternate and/or additional duties as assigned.
For consideration please submit your resume to email@example.com
Spencer Reed Group is an EOE
Direct Hire Opportunities