Spencer Reed Group is actively reviewing resumes for Directors of Nursing (RN), Nurse Managers (RN), and Nurse Leaders (RN) who are looking for a new opportunity in Perioperative services. Do you have a passion for leading teams in a fast environment? Would you like the challenge of delivering superb healthcare and equipping your clinical staff to thrive? We're looking for the Director of Perioperative Services, who has a calling for the health care and treating of patients, along with leading, training, and developing clinical teams.
Our client is a staple in the healthcare community of Detroit, MI. They are leading and performing hospital with this facility performing over 110,000 operations a year, as well as wining multiple national awards in 2016 for Perioperative services. Their mission is to improve the lives and health of the community!
The ideal candidate will have RN leadership experience in Perioperative Services and is an adept manager of clinical staff.
Starting Compensation / Benefits:
- This opportunity is for a level 2 trauma hospital in Detroit with a robust Perioperative services department.
- This is an exclusive and confidential search on behalf of our client.
- Analytical skills to create solutions to navigate difficult administrative, human, and technical problems is needed.
- Communication skills for interpretation and navigation of multiple parties both internally and externally is a must.
- Broad technical knowledge of hospital administration and delivery of care is required.
- Project Management Skills and the ability to identify, program, and deliver resources and personnel to accomplish goals is needed.
- Leadership Skills and the willingness to serve and develop teams in a must.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Willing to compensate between the ranges of $80,000 - $140,000 for the right candidate. Based on past experience, education, and skills.
- $20,000 Sign-On Bonus.
- Relocation package available.
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
- Currently have an active RN license in Michigan.
- Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, or Healthcare related field.
- At least 7+ years of nursing management experience.
- At least 3+ years of Perioperative nursing experience, management experience in Perioperative is preferred.