DON-ER El Paso, TX
- The Director is a nursing professional who coordinates program development, develops, assesses and pursues opportunities consistent with the business plan of Emergency department(s) and the hospital.
- May oversee and direct multiple cost centers/departments to accomplish hospital and overall integrated network objectives.
- Functions in an advisory capacity to develop and evaluate proposed procedural changes as they relate to patient care; directs the implementation and ensures compliance with Standards of Care that promote optimum health care delivery.
- Closely monitors profit and loss, revenue generation and expenditure control and adjusts staffing and other resources to optimize operations and streamline costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Valid Texas RN License (current state registration)
- Any other certifications staff nurses in areas managed are required
- At least 5 years work experience in a leadership/supervisory capacity
- Demonstrated professional judgment, ability to communicate, mediate and problem-solve with colleagues, patients, visitors and medical staff alike; effective written and verbal communication skills a must
- Base Salary - confidential
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
- Bonus Eligible - Yes
- 5+ to 7 years experience
- Seniority Level – Director
- Management Experience Required – Yes
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to Travel – Occasionally
We are seeking a seasoned leader with recent experience leading an ED in an Acute Care Hospital environment.
This position is time sensitive. If you are interested, please contact Morgan Tate at email@example.com or 913-327-2824