HR Administrative Role - THIS IS AN IN-OFFICE POSITION
Our client is seeking an HR Administrator. They deal with many properties and HR issues that may arise from employees of the property management company. Someone with great employee relations, as well as HR Administrative and onboarding skills is preferred.
This HR Administrator position will report to the Regional Director. The primary duties of this role are to provide many areas of HR, such as employee relations, benefits, training, staffing and compensation.
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs for clients
- Recommend and develop employee relations practices to foster a positive employer-employee relationship
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole and to improve employee experience
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to client companies in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in all areas of Human Resources, including Employee Relations, Training and Development, Staffing, Compensation and Benefits.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including building relationships with senior leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proven experience in group presentations and group facilitation
- Proficiency in UKG Kronos or similar software is an advantage
Send a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or call 913-327-2868 to be considered for the position.
Spencer Reed Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.