Legal Office Manager
Opportunity to work for a growing firm that is looking to hire an Office Manager
- Maintain day to day operations.
- Liaison with the Corporate Headquarters, Managing Partner, Attorneys and administrative staff.
- Develop efficiencies
- Recruit and retain talent
- Manage vendor relations
- Conduct staff meetings; working with HR on employee matters.
- Employee counseling and performance metrics with support from Human Resources Manager.
- Coordinate and participate in on-boarding process for all new employees.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring of non-attorney positions.
- Assist Recruiting Coordinator on coordination of attorney interviews.
- Schedule and participate in performance reviews for all administrative support staff.
- Enforce and ensure compliance with firm’s policies and procedures.
- Handle billing process and check writing.
- Liaison between firm and building security.
- Be the “go to” person for facility-related issues.
- Handle routine IT services under the direction of the Director of IT.
- Support the Marketing Department with marketing and business development initiatives.
- Organized, and detail-oriented individual.
- Strong project management skills, and ability to work on multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to maintain effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Working experience with office management procedures and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Minimum of one year experience working in a law firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related degree.
For consideration: please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer Reed Group is an EOE