Seeking a bright and well-credentialed Litigation Associate Attorney to join our dynamic team. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in highly sophisticated business litigation, with a focus on complex and novel cases. Collegial and collaborative law firm that values the contributions of each team member and believes that a variety of perspectives leads to better outcomes for our clients. EOE
- Work on high-dollar, complex business litigation cases from inception through resolution.
- Conduct legal research, draft pleadings, motions, and other legal documents.
- Collaborate on strategic case planning.
- Engage in all aspects of discovery, including but not limited to depositions.
- Provide legal analysis and support on complex legal issues.
- 2-6+ years of litigation experience.
- Distinguished academic credentials from a reputable law school.
- Exemplary writing and analytical skills.
- Passion for practicing law and a commitment to excellence.
- JD and bar admission required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Substantial bonus opportunity.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Work-life balance.
Opportunity for Advancement:
This position offers the opportunity for partnership for motivated and high-performing individuals. The Firm believes in recognizing and rewarding talent and providing a path for career advancement within the firm.