VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED
3+ years of experience in litigation supporting a team of attorneys in the Business Litigation Practice Group in the areas of insurance coverage, class action, construction, employment and general business litigation.
LITIGATION PARALEGAL - SUPPORT SEVERAL ATTORNEYS
4 YEAR DEGREE IN LEGAL STUDIES OR 4 YEAR BACHELOR'S DEGREE WITH A PARALEGAL CERTIFICATE.
- Work as a team member with attorneys from initial responsive pleadings, discovery, trial preparation and trial.
- Prepare a chronology of facts and production logs.
- Conduct research via social media and online services.
- Research and make recommendations on expert witnesses.
- Assist with all aspects of discovery phase including preparing discovery requests and responses, issuing subpoenas, and coordinating depositions.
- Prepare documentation and materials for hearings and depositions.
- Manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of legal principles and practices at a level normally acquired through formal paralegal training.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Ability to proofread material for contextual, grammatical, typographic, or spelling errors.
- Ability to review, organize, analyze, and summarize facts and documents.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Products.
- Proficient in document management and case management software.
- 4 Year Degree in Legal Studies or 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree with a Paralegal Certificate.
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to email@example.com
- You have passion for litigation work.
- You take pride in being organized.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You can have fun at work.
- You can be flexible.
Direct Hire Opportunities