Spencer Reed Healthcare is reviewing resumes of Surgical Registered Nurses / Operating Room Nurses (RN) interested in a new opportunity. We're looking for RNs that has a true passion for health and taking care of the patient, along with leading, coaching and developing other nurses within a hospital system. We have Multiple direct hire positions. Not interested in any OR Nurses looking to be in the role for a few months. Long term career oriented candidates only will be considered.
Our client is a well established hospital system in the West Grove/Greater Philadelphia Area. They are a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider that offers leading edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. Together their six hospitals and other entities provide a full range of medical care from prevention, screenings and education; to the latest clinical services and surgeries available. This hospital was awarded with
- Commendation/Outstanding Achievement Award, 2015.
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for Hip and Knee Replacement, 2014.
- Blue Distinction Plus Center for Orthopedics from Independence Blue Cross, 2014.
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Education: - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing - Successful completion of peri-operative course in an approved school
- Certifications / Licenses: - Current PA Registered Nurse license - Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) AHA for Healthcare Provider Certification Experience:
- One or more years of OR nursing experience - Orthopedic, vascular, spine speciality experience preferred
- Must work required hours 7:00am-3:30pm with call rotation
If interested, please contact Wesley, Direct Hire Recruiter, actively recruiting on this role at 913-327-2825 along with emailing your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2 letters of recommendation or professional references. These positions are time sensitive. If interested, please contact as soon as humanly possible before it gets filled by someone else!