Work in a busy civil litigation law firm seeking to hire a full-time Hyrbrid or on-site paralegal with a minimum of 5 years of experience. The ideal candidate is a self-motivator with attention to detail, who can multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, works well under deadlines and is willing to be a team player.
Support 2 Partners along with several other attorneys.
- Submit written record requests
- Analyze written discovery, underlying records, accident reports, etc.
- Prepare detailed summaries and medical chronologies
- Draft select pleadings
- Organize file materials and documents
- Prepare deposition and trial notebooks
- Provide relevant records to expert witnesses
- Identify exhibits to be used during depositions
- Support 6 lawyers
- Attend trial as needed
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to email@example.com
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Direct Hire Opportunities!