We are looking for a Supervisor Release of Information (ROI), Supervisor Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Supervisor Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) in Charlotte, North Carolina!
This is a direct hire, full time position - long term career oriented candidates only will be considered.
- Salary: We are willing to compensate at the level it needs to be for the right candidate! Based on experience, skill level, education, salary history and etc.
- Competitive benefits package including - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Relocation package available!
Our client is a well established hospital network in the region. This Not-for-profit system has over 14 medical centers with 1,500 physicians and exists to improve the health of communities, one person at a time. They deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree.
- At least 1 year in a healthcare related field (Acute hospital, Q10, Fiscal Intermediary, or CMS).
- 1 year supervisory experience RHIA credentials OR 2 years supervisory experience RHIT credentials.
- RHIA OR RHIT certification.
- Supervise quality, productivity and efficiency in the ROI department.
- Assist with planning and direction of the HIM release of information workflow.
- Address complaints, resolve problems, manage time cards, enforces appropriate disciplinary actions.
This Supervisor Release of Information (ROI) role is time sensitive! Please apply now!