TAX SENIOR opportunity in Kansas City!
Tax Senior for an established CPA firm focused on personal attention and interaction with clients from a diverse range of industries that supports an employee work-life balance and offers continuous training, development, and career coaching for all employees.
* Bachelors in Accounting
* CPA license or working towards credentials
* 3+ years of public accounting experience in tax
* Familiar with GAAP standards
* Strong understanding of financial records, tax returns. and tax laws
* Analytical researcher able to identify specific tax return information
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High level of integrity and confidentiality
Covid-19 vaccination not required
For consideration, please email your resume to Melissa.Amaya@SpencerReedGroup.com