Spencer Reed Group is reviewing resumes of Workforce Management Analyst, Planners, and Specialists for contact centers/call centers/customer support looking for something new. Workforce Specialists looking for a new challenge, who are subject matter experts in what they do. Performance Monitors that understand how to scale contact centers and manage the overall operations of the daily call queue on a consistent basis. This is a direct hire/permanent position from day one and we currently have 2 immediate openings/career opportunities. This is a unique role, in the fact that they're scaling from a few employees to the large level 500+ employees in the coming months. We're not interested in candidates looking for an opportunity for a few months to a year. Only long term career oriented leaders will be considered. Growth opportunity within the organization available as well.
Our client is a global well established brand, new site/location here in the Greater Kansas City/Lee's Summit Area. They are one of the leading operations management and analytics companies that designs and enables agile, customer-centric operating models to help clients improve their revenue growth and profitability. They use a delivery model/proprietary business operations framework, cutting-edge analytics, digital transformation and domain expertise. Since moving to Kansas City, they're forecast to add 400+ call center employees within the next 6-12 months, all direct hire positions. Only looking for the best of the best to work with long term. Great opportunity to get into on the ground floor, great opportunity to create something unique of your own!
- Responsible for regular daily call queue management and making real time recommendations to Leadership in order to meet SLAs
- Creates, produces, delivers, and maintains customized Customer Service production reports (daily, weekly, quarterly, etc.) for a number of business units, partners and leadership groups.
- Acts as liaison between management and workforce in the implementation of action plans and initiatives that pertain to real-time queue management. Monitors ACD queue statistics and call volume, deploying staff as needed utilizing industry standard techniques.
- Provides support through ad hoc reporting and creation of canned auto-run production reports for audits, internal customers, key vendors and leadership groups.
- Researches, reviews and analyzes service levels to forecast workforce trends.
- Reconciles recommendations with budgets based on individual department needs.
- Performs historical data analyses of performance data to identify trends/patterns, and make appropriate recommendations based upon projected headcount (e.g., call volumes, intra-day patterns, root cause analysis).
- Assists in the creation of Staffing Models and make recommendations to the Leadership of Call Center based on call arrival patterns and existing staff.
- Forecasts call volumes and resource needs based on historical data/metrics and current trends (e.g., customer acquisition, seasonality).
- Monitors departmental workloads to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Works closely with the Lead on Duty to account for absences and other queue specific information.
- Other/additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Associates degree preferred.
- 1+ years of scheduling experience preferred.
- 1+ years of managing others and/or experience in workforce management specific to a call center environment/call flow.
- 1+ years of working experience in analytics, dialer technical experience or related field required.
- Requires analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Windows operating systems.
- Experience customizing cisco / CMS reports and implementing new software / applications useful.
- Solutions-oriented, detail oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
- Proactive working style
- Detail oriented; accuracy is critical.
Starting Pay / Benefits / Duration:
- $16 to $18 per hour to start ($33,280 to $37,440 annually) based on experience and skill level for the position.
- Full and Excellent Benefit package available from day one (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Excellent bonus structure included in the compensation package as well.
- Direct hire/permanent position from day one.
- Long term career oriented candidates will only be considered.
If interested, please contact Saiday at 913-327-2810 recruiting manager who's actively recruiting on this role. These positions are time sensitive. If interested in learning more, please contact as soon as humanly possible before the positions are filled!